HYPNOTIK Duo Cassadó
Label: WM Spain
Artist: Duo Cassadó
Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), Sulkhan Tsintsadze (1925-1992), Manuel de Falla (1876-1946), Maurice Ravel (1875-1937), André Bloch (1873-1960), Zoltán Kodály (1882-1967), Claude Debussy (1862-1918), Arvo Pärt (1935), Philip Glass (1937)
Album including Album cover
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 - 1750): Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007:
- 1Bach: Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: No. 1, Prélude (Arr. for Piano and Cello)02:53
- Sulkhan Tsintsadze (1925 - 1991): Folk Themes for Cello and Piano:
- 2Tsintsadze: Folk Themes for Cello and Piano: No. 4, Nana03:16
- Manuel de Falla (1876 - 1946): Siete Canciones Populares Españolas:
- 3de Falla: Siete Canciones Populares Españolas: V. Nana (Arr. for Piano and Cello)02:16
- Maurice Ravel (1875 - 1937): Mélodies hébraïques, M.A 22:
- 4Ravel: Mélodies hébraïques, M.A 22: No. 1, Kaddisch (Arr. for Piano and Cello)04:55
- Ernest Bloch (1880 - 1959): From Jewish Life, B. 54:
- 5Bloch: From Jewish Life, B. 54: I. “Prayer”04:02
- 6Bloch: From Jewish Life, B. 54: II. “Supplication"02:13
- 7Bloch: From Jewish Life, B. 54: III. “Jewish Song”01:42
- Zoltán Kodály (1882 - 1967): Adagio in C Major, IZK 16:
- 8Kodály: Adagio in C Major, IZK 1607:53
- Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918): Suite bergamasque, CD 82:
- 9Debussy: Suite bergamasque, CD 82: III. Clair de lune (Arr. for Piano and Cello)04:43
- Philip Glass (b. 1937): Metamorphosis Two:
- 10Glass: Metamorphosis Two (Arr. for Piano and Cello)06:59
- Arvo Pärt (b. 1935): Spiegel im Spiegel
- 11Pärt: Spiegel im Spiegel07:14
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Goldberg Variationen in G Major, BWV 988:
- 12Bach: Goldberg Variationen in G Major, BWV 988: No. 1, Aria (Arr. for Piano and Cello)05:37
Info for HYPNOTIK
Cassadó duo changes the register and presents "Hypnosis", a concept album to be released in spring 2022. Music transports us to the past, takes us to another dimension. It connects us with our essence as human beings. In this context, hypnotism invites us to connect with the most intimate of ourselves.
Music minimal is associated with repetition, for ecstasy and emphasis. It is a musical concept where sounds are used in their minimal expression. The repetition of phrases, harmony and constant pulse transports us to an intimate universe where we connect with our own essence.
Spiegel im Spiegel, work by an Estonian composer Arvo Pärt, refers to an infinite mirror. It is a mystical experience where time and eternity are connected. The composer compares his music to white light, which contains all colours. Only a prism can reveal and make appear the colours contained in the white light itself. The prism in this case is the mind of the listener.
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.