Chicago II - Live On Soundstage Chicago
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Movin' In (Live On Soundstage)04:16
- 2The Road (Live On Soundstage)03:17
- 3Poem For The People (Live On Soundstage)05:41
- 4In The Country (Live On Soundstage)06:41
- 5Wake Up Sunshine (Live On Soundstage)02:52
- 6Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon (Make Me Smile)03:21
- 7Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon / So Much To Say, So Much To Give / Anxiety's Moment / West Virginia Fantasies / Colour My World / To Be Free / Now More Than Ever (Medley)09:24
- 8Fancy Colours (Live On Soundstage)04:48
- 9Memories of Love (Live On Soundstage)03:12
- 10Better End Soon (Live On Soundstage)06:46
- 11Where Do We Go From Here (Live On Soundstage)02:49
- 1225 Or 6 To 4 (Live On Soundstage)05:49
Info for Chicago II - Live On Soundstage
Chicago - Chicago II - Live On Soundstage underscores the enduring popularity of Chicago's second album with an energized performance of the entire double-album in front of a live audience.
Originally released in January 1970 as Chicago (and later dubbed Chicago II ), the album was a major breakthrough for the band and features some of the group's biggest hits, including the Top 10 singles: "25 Or 6 To 4," "Make Me Smile" and "Colour My World."
Nominated for three Grammy awards and certified double-platinum, the album is also known for several extended song cycles: "Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon" by trombonist/composer James Pankow; "Memories Of Love" by guitarist Terry Kath and composer Peter Matz; and "It Better End Soon" by keyboardist/vocalist/composer Robert Lamm. Robert Lamm and James Pankow have also become the latest inductees of the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2017.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.