2300 Jackson Street (Remastered Expanded Version) The Jacksons
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Art Of Madness05:06
- 2Nothin (That Compares 2 U)05:23
- 4Private Affair04:10
- 52300 Jackson Street05:05
- 8Alright with Me03:25
- 9Play It Up04:53
- 10Midnight Rendezvous04:24
- 11If You'd Only Believe06:13
- 12Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (7" Edited Version)04:13
- 13Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (The Mix)07:46
- 14Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (Choice Dub)05:50
- 15Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (Extended Version)07:41
- 16Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (Sensitive Vocal Mix)06:00
- 17Nothin (That Compares 2 U) (Bass World Dub)04:32
- 182300 Jackson Street (Short Version)04:12
- 192300 Jackson Street (The Family Mix Edit)04:37
- 202300 Jackson Street (The Family Mix)05:45
- 212300 Jackson Street (Instrumental)05:00
- 22Art Of Madness (Vocal Mix)06:59
- 23Art Of Madness (7" House Mix)05:11
- 24Art Of Madness (12" House Mix)06:55
- 25Art Of Madness (Percapella)05:17
- 26Art Of Madness (Instrumental)05:07
- 27Please Come Back To Me (B-Side)04:47
- 28When I Look At You (B-Side)04:21
- 29Keep Her (Larrabee Mix - B-Side)04:07
Info for 2300 Jackson Street (Remastered Expanded Version)
Newly remastered! 1989’s 2300 Jackson Street was a multiple-producer affair in the tradition of the era, with productions from The Jacksons as well as Babyface, L.A. Reid, Teddy Riley, Michael Omartian, and Attala Zane Giles of Motown group Switch. In addition to group compositions (all co-written with outside writers including Giles), hitmaker Diane Warren was tapped for “Private Affair” and Babyface and Reid for “Nothin’ (That Compares 2 U).” The autobiographical title track welcomed back Michael and Marlon for cameos along with sisters Rebbie and Janet. The music video featured many of the family members, as well. 2300 Jackson Street performed respectably, reaching the top 20 of the R&B Albums chart. A whopping 18 bonus tracks including remixes and B-sides have been appended to the upcoming reissue: six versions of “Nothin’ (That Compares 2 U);” four of “2300 Jackson Street;” five of “Art of Madness;” and three B-sides.
The group’s final studio album, 2300 Jackson Street, released May 30, 1989. The album’s title track celebrated the Jackson family with musical contributions from all six brothers as well as sisters Janet and Rebbie; it’s Michael’s and Marlon’s only appearance on the album which included other tracks featuring the other four Jackson brothers. 2300 Jackson Street has sold more than half a million copies worldwide.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.