Boxsets and Chill Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Main Theme (From "Stranger Things")02:37
- 2Main Theme (From "Game of Thrones")02:55
- 3Red Right Hand (From "Peaky Blinders")04:01
- 4You've Got Time (From "Orange Is The New Black")02:33
- 5Tuyo (From "Narcos")03:27
- 6Main Theme (From "House of Cards")03:39
- 7Main Theme (From "Sherlock")03:23
- 8Main Theme (From "Succession")02:37
- 9Main Theme (From "The Crown")03:29
- 10The Skye Boat Song (From "Outlander")03:57
- 11Cold Little Heart (From "Big Little Lies")03:36
- 12Hollow Talk (From "The Bridge")04:41
- 13Main Theme (From "Dexter")03:05
- 14Nostalgia Medley05:32
- 15Main Theme (From "Westworld")02:34
Info for Boxsets and Chill
For the first time, the world-renowned Royal Philharmonic Orchestra has recorded the greatest music from everyone’s favourite binge-worthy shows to present Boxsets & Chill: the soundtrack to your sofa.
Now available digitally, this extensive compilation of brand new recordings, is out on Decca Records and includes orchestral versions of the iconic themes of modern classics including Stranger Things, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock, Narcos, Games Of Thrones and The Crown, plus nostalgic themes from Dawson’s Creek, Doctor Who and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Recorded at London’s Air Studios, the compilation was conducted, produced, arranged by British musician Andrew Skeet and features the vocal talents of Marisha Wallace and Nick Shirm.
The highly-renowned Decca continues to dominate the Classical Music market. To their already illustrious roster – which currently includes Katherine Jenkins, Nicola Benedetti and Alfie Boe – they added the fastest-rising classical star in recent memory, Sheku Kanneh-Mason in 2018, securing him a worldwide stage with performances at the high-profile wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and ensuring crossover appeal with covers of Bob Marley’s “No Woman, No Cry” and Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.