In Memoriam The Lovecraft Sextet
- 1Funebre Macabre [Vocalis]05:11
- 2Funebre Macabre [Musicorum]05:37
- 3Funebre Macabre [Ambientum]05:31
- 4De Mysteriis [Vocalis]06:01
- 5De Mysteriis [Musicorum]07:22
- 6De Mysteriis [Ambientum]05:11
Info for In Memoriam
Jason Köhnen (Mansur / The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble / The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation) returns to his experimentations within the realms of Darkjazz.
The Lovecraft Sextet is his new creative outlet regarding further explorations into cinematic jazz orientated compositions.
"In Memoriam" is a debut inspired by death, release and rebirth. Jason Köhnen has chosen to incorporate funereal aspects of classical, operatic and Gregorian music for this debut release.
The music is also linked to his first short-story which was written to accentuate the music (and vice-versa) and will be part of the 'In Memoriam' release.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.