Valley of the Boom - National Geographic Original Series Soundtrack Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1The Internet!00:56
- 2We Want to Change the World02:15
- 3A Tasty Sandwich02:29
- 4The Main Thing01:27
- 5Where Dot Coms Go to Die01:19
- 6Fugitive Investor01:57
- 8Stock Still Going Down01:47
- 9Test Run01:50
- 10The Reason We Started01:24
- 12God Loves Me00:44
- 13Silicon Valley in the 90's01:33
- 14The Other Side of That Story02:13
- 15Netscape's Market Value03:04
- 17The Brainchild of Pixelon01:07
- 18Grow At All Costs02:40
- 19We Got 'Em02:48
- 20You Shouldn't Be Here00:48
- 21Mark Checks the Price01:42
- 22The Internet is Real01:58
- 23Playing Each Other02:58
- 24Get On Board03:24
- 26Solid Gold01:03
- 27Partner or Compete01:05
- 28Technology Revolution00:52
- 29Microsoft Smackdown02:24
- 32Blow the Tops02:18
- 33Michael's Last Day02:21
- 34I See Millionaires00:46
- 35Big Picture Guy01:40
- 36Many Nails in the Coffin01:47
- 37You're Reading My Mind00:58
- 38Microsoft Goes Gangsta01:39
- 39Rattling the Cage01:58
- 40Launch Open Source02:13
- 41Internet Explorer02:17
Info for Valley of the Boom - National Geographic Original Series Soundtrack
Valley of The Boom features music by Primetime Emmy winners and Grammy nominated composers Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein. The duo, who composed the spectacular soundtrack to the Netflix hit Stranger Things, return with their sensational score to the National Geographic Original Series, Valley of The Boom. The highly anticipated television mini series is set to air on 13 January 2019 on National Geographic. The six part special series tells the wildly true stories of the epic browser wars and the companies that shaped the internet. Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein’s unique and innovative use of electronics has catapulted them to critical success. This approach to composition led them to win the 2017 Emmy for Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.